Digital radiographs are one of the newest X-ray techniques around. With digital radiographs, film is
replaced with a flat electronic pad or sensor. The X-rays hit the pad the same way they hit the film.
But instead of developing the film in a dark room, the image is electronically sent directly to a computer
where the image appears on the screen. The image can then be stored on the computer or printed out.
Using Digital X-Ray offers several general benefits:
- Environmentally friendly
- No more film or chemicals
- Instantaneous images save time
Other benefits are directly experienced by you:
- Reduced exposure to radiation
- Less waiting time in the chair
- Shorter appointments
- More involvment in diagnosis
- Better understanding of your treatment
Dr. Barther believes in the advantages provided by the latest technological advances.
Contact our office to schedule your appointment and get on board
with the latest in patient care and safety.